Issue: A teammate moves a task to the “in progress” status but forgets about it, switching to another task. The team is waiting for the task, but no results are received for several days. Extra communication time is spent.
Solution: An alert is sent when a person takes a task in progress but has not logged in for N hours. Work logs serve as evidence of work and results.
In the settings, fill in the following fields:
- Target Channel: Specify the channel to send the alert. The alert will be sent to the channel indicated in the General tab if not specified.
- Recipients: Choose who receives the alert – the general project channel, the teammate, or the manager based on the project’s SoW. “Project” sends the alert to the channel mentioned in point 1.
- Status to be tracked: Enter the name of the status from the workflow in Jira. You can specify not only “in progress” but also other statuses. Multiple statuses can be specified separated by commas (,).
- Time limit (hours): Specify the number of hours after which the alert should trigger. The countdown starts from the time the task is moved to the configured status. Format → 8h 30m.
- Sending time: Set the time for alert delivery.